So, not being sure what to do with six identical copies of the book, I've decided to give one of these copies away to a blog reader or twitter follower. So if you want a chance for a free copy you'll need to do the following:
- Send me a message telling me why you're interested in the book. This is a test to make sure that you're not a robot, and give me subtle ideas about what to write the next one on. You can do this on twitter (@dbarnardwills) or in the comments of this post.
- Some time in February, I'll put all the entries in a hat, and draw one at random. I'll contact the winner and arrange to send them the book. If I can't get in touch with them, then I'll pick another winner, and so on, until somebody takes the book off my hands.*
- I'll announce the winner on this blog and twitter.
- If you win, and you'd like it, I can write something in the inside cover. Or if you're an undergraduate student, I can underline all the significant passages in highligher pen.**
* If you're going to then put it on ebay, at least give it a read first.
** I will never do this