Wednesday 9 September 2009

Identity blogs

Heres a couple of blogs that I'm adding to the 'blogs I'm following' section down towards the bottom right of this page. They're at the technical/crunchy end of identity issues.

Firstly, Kim Cameron's Identity Weblog - Kim is the chief identity architect at Microsoft, and author of the 7 laws of identity which have been brought back to my attention by some current research (specifically, Ontario privacy commissioner Anne Cavoukian's re-interpretation of them as the 7 privacy-embedded laws of identity)

Secondly, the Digital Identity Forum blog - which in one post, used the shakespeare quote that's scrawled in the back of my diary awaiting use somewhere:

Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing;
'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands;
But he that filches from me my good name
Robs me of that which not enriches him
And makes me poor indeed.
"Othello", Act 3 Scene 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment